Basic Barista Course – $200/pax.
1. Introduction to Specialty Coffee
– Introduction to coffee origins
– Differences of coffee beans ( Arabica and Robusta beans)
– Understand coffee planting and harvesting process
– Difference between Local Coffee, Second Wave coffee movement and Third Wave coffee movement
2. Methods of brewing coffee and types of roasting level
– Various methods of coffee brewing
– Light, medium, dark roast
3. Basic calibration knowledge to pull an espresso shot
– How to taste a cup of espresso
– Differentiation of good and bad espresso shot
– Factors affecting an espresso shot
4. Types of Espresso-Based drinks
– Espresso, Ristretto
– Long Black, Americano
– Magic, Piccolo Latte, Flat White, Latte, Cappuccino
5. Milk frothing techniques and Latte-art
– Learning skills of steaming the perfect milk for various milk-based drinks.
– Suitable temperature of the milk for milk-based espresso drinks.
– Making own cup of coffee
– Basic milk frothing
– Brewing different espresso-based drinks
Advance Barista Course – $300/pax.
- Calibration of Coffee
- Coffee Tasting
- Milk frothing Techniques
- Latte Art Pouring